QloApps Affiliate Program is an addon for QloApps which will allow your users to become an affiliate on your hotel website and earn rewards for referrals.
Affiliate marketing is a performance-based marketing practice that can be very fruitful for the Hotel Industry.
Performance-based marketing is a form of marketing in which the purchaser pays only when there are measurable results.
Ergo, in affiliate marketing, a business can pay its affiliate for the customer or visitors he bought.
So let us check out how this add-on functions and how we can successfully set it up.
- Admin can enable/disable automatic approval of affiliates.
- Provides multiple ways to affiliates for sharing the links with their referrals.
- The Admin can set commission category wise, product wise, globally, and for registration,
- Admin can set validity for the affiliates.
- The Admin can set the number of orders for which affiliates will receive a commission.
- Admin can manually assign commission to affiliates.
- Increased traffic to the website by allowing the affiliate to share the web link with the referrals.
- Commission to affiliates for referral registration.
- Commission to affiliates for referral orders.
- Affiliates can redeem the commission by generating a voucher or pay-out request.
- Affiliates can share the vouchers with their referrals which can be used at the time of checkout while making a purchase.
The installation of any module is very simple in QloApps.
- Go to the Module and Services tab
- Click on Add New Module
- Now upload the Zip file of Module and click on Install
Now You Have Installed The Module. So Let Us Check The Module Configuration
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can view the “Affiliation Program” tab from where it can manage the affiliate program.
The module configuration is divided into four tabs. Let us check each tab one by one.
Front End View: Once the module gets installed, a new tab “Join As Affiliate” gets available for the customers under My Account.
When a customer clicks on the “Join As Affiliate” tab, an affiliate registration form opens on a screen where a customer has to register as an affiliate.
Under ‘Ways of invitation’ admin can select the ways in which the affiliates can share the website’s link.
Referral Voucher Settings
If admin has allowed vouchers in the ways of invitation then
Voucher Validity – A referral voucher shared by an affiliate with a customer will be valid from the day the affiliate register on the website till the number of days set by the admin in this field.
Suppose admin has set voucher validity as 120 days. Now, for example, a customer has registered himself as an affiliate on 18/06/2021 and send a voucher to referral, then the voucher will be valid till 15/10/2021.
Front End View: The affiliate will see all the available sharing options on his dashboard.
When the admin enables this option the affiliate will see the link on the room type page to share it with his referrals.
In this setting set, you can decide the limit for four different cases.
So basically you can decide:
- How long a user will be considered as a referral from an affiliate
- For how long an affiliate will get commission on referral’s bookings
- For how many days an affiliate is valid on your website
- How many times an affiliate can earn commission
Then you have the cron details to automatically remove the affiliates that are now invalid.
Here you can decide the order statuses in which commission will be assigned to the affiliate and the order status in which the commission will be canceled.
Under Commission Settings, the admin can set the commission rates which an affiliate will receive when his referrals register or place orders on the website.
You can offer commission for bookings and registrations.
Global Booking Commission
Here you can set the global commission for the bookings.
There are two types of commissions in booking commissions.
- Hotel Wise: You can assign different commissions for different hotels and even room types.
- Number of booking wise: Offer different commission on different number of booking ranges bought by affiliate.
Here you can offer commission when an affiliate brings a registration.
Under “Banner Settings”, the admin can add a banner that can be used by affiliates for sharing the link. Admin can add a new banner by clicking on the “Add New Banner” button.
Under “Email Settings”, the admin can configure that what activities/events email notifications will be received by him and the affiliates.
Here will be a list of all the affiliates registered on your website.
You can click on VIEW to check the details of an affiliate. The details of an affiliate is saved in his customer details. So this VIEW button will take you to the customer details page.
Here you can see all the referrals you got from your affiliates. You can also view there customer details by clicking on VIEW.
On this page, the admin can view all the Stats related to the affiliate program.
The admin has the list of commissions earned by the affiliates. He can Add a new commission, approve/disapprove commission and delete a commission.
Click on Edit to Change the Commission Amount, Approve/Disapprove or Cancel.
The first tab in this menu is Pay Outs / Vouchers. Here you will have the commission redeem requests from your affiliates.
The affiliate can redeem his commission via two methods.
- Generate Voucher: The affiliate can generate a discount voucher which he can use while making bookings.
- Generate Payout Request: The affiliate can request for a payout via methods added by admin.
In the second tab, there is a list of all the vouchers created in the affiliate program.
The list will contain the vouchers created on registrations as per the Commission settings and the vouchers created by the affiliate to redeem.
The third tab is the Payment Methods. Here the admin can add the methods available for the affiliate to create a Pay out request to redeem commission.
Affiliate can redeem the earned commission from his dashboard either by generating voucher request or pay out request.
In the next tab the Affiliate can enter his payment details for the allowed payment mode.
So this was all from QloApps Affiliate Program. I hope I was able to clarify the add-on in the best possible way.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System
In case of any query, issue, or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum