- Version 1.4.0
- Version 1.3.2
- Version 1.3.1
- Version 1.3.0
- Version 1.2.0
- Version 1.1.1
QloApps is an open-source hotel reservation system and booking engine. And we distribute it for free. With the help of QloApps, anyone can launch his hotel booking website in few minutes.
We are pleased to raise curtains from QloApps version 1.4.0. In this version, we added one of the most awaited features i.e. upselling your services by offering additional paid services with your room types
Now you can offer additional facilities with your room types like extra beds, wine or breakfast.
Furthermore, there is a new design for your room type page. This will make your website more alluring. In addition, we have improved Localization features and some security fixes.
Most importantly, QloApps is now compatible with MySQL 5.7
- Paypal payment gateway is in integration with our hotel reservation system by default.
- Our hotel reservation system supports multilanguage and currencies.
- You can translate the Reservation system into any language easily.
- Reservation system provides quick checkout process.
- Reservation system theme is responsive in nature.
- The reservation system is a complete SEO friendly solution.
- Attractive landing page design.
- Landing page now has a block to display the hotel interior/event images separately in a slider.
- Enthralling new designed Contact Us Page
- Dynamic contact header, contact content, global address
- QloApps is now GDPR compatible
- Qloapps is compatible with PHP 7
- System Compatibility checks: Now we have implemented aggressive system compatibility checks which refrain the installation to start if the system is not compatible.
- All compatible stats modules installed to QloApps
- The Room Type Booking list and Room Type booking status tables display the hotel name
- Customer shopping list, Order confirmation, and order details booking lists show the hotel name
- Now you have QloApps Data Cleaner free module for cleaning demo data from QloApps.
- New Check-Out Page design
- Improved Image Validation
- Launch an attractive, easy to use and customer friendly website
- Manage offline booking also
- Easily reallocate rooms if necessary
- Add a number of hotels on their site
- Can add different hotel features and can assign those features to a number of hotels
- Add a number of rooms to their hotels
- Check the status of the room i.e. full, partially occupied or empty
- Add room features with their images
- Set a full/partial payment option for
- Easily manage tax in the hotel reservation system
- Manage different refund rules
- Manage refund status according to the request made by the user
- Customize the landing page of their hotel reservation system
- Offer discounts on rooms
- Edit the order easily
- Restrict the booking by defining the maximum date range
- Set the date for a hotel or global, to restrict the further bookings
- Add as many images from the back-end for the blocks
- Show his hotel’s location on the Contact Us page with the help of Google Maps
- Manage reviews for his rooms
- Allow/disallow guests to provide reviews
- Enable/disable the automatic approval of the review
- Create as many review criteria on which the rating will be given by the user
- Set multiple price plans for specific dates, weekends or special days and date range
- Temporarily deactivate rooms for selected dates
- Edit the payment in the footer
- Enable Guest Check-out
- Admin can make it compulsory for the customer to enter his address at the time of Guest
- Add custom explore links to show at footer explore block and navigation menu
- All the configuration settings are under a single option making the system easy to use
- Show or hide the Hotel’s Name from the search panel
- Options to choose if they want to install the demo data or not
- Users can add a number of rooms from different hotels in a single cart
- Users can request for the order cancellation easily
- A User can give their testimonials to the site
- Users can book the rooms anytime
- Users can view the whole detail related to booking on the checkout page
- The Users will get an instant email regarding the confirm booking of rooms
- Users can subscribe to the newsletter
- The Reservation system provides unlimited rooms and hotels to users
- The client can do location wise search for rooms
- Your customers can easily sort/filter their search
- Offer additional facilities with your room types
- New design for your room type page.
- Improved Localization features and some security fixes
- QloApps is now compatible with MySQL 5.7
After installing the module, a new tab will be added i.e. Hotel Reservation System. Firstly, the admin has to add their hotels. From here admin can add a number of hotels. Go to Hotel Reservation System-> Manage Hotel tab. On clicking Add New Hotel the following page will appear.
Now, the admin has to add hotel features to their hotels. Go to Hotel Reservation System-> Manage Hotel Features tab.
From here admin can add new hotel feature list according to their requirement. We have already provided a list of popular hotel features.
When you click on Add New Feature the page appears
Admin will click on “assign features” button to assign these hotel features to their hotels.
Now, after adding hotels admin has to add hotel room type in the hotel reservation system. Go to Catalog-> manage room types-> add new product.
Note– Categories will automatically be created as soon as the hotel is added to the hotel reservation system.
To assign an Additional Facility to a Room Type, Go To Catalog Tab—> Manage Room Type—> Add/Edit the Room type which you want to assign the feature.
Once you Add or Edit a room type you will see the Additional Facility at the side panel
Once you click on this button you will land on the following page
On this page, you will see all the extra facilities that you have created by the procedure discussed above. You can select the facilities that you want to offer along with this room type.
You also have the option to enter the prices of the facilities for specifically this room type.
When you created the extra facility in the Settings the prices you entered are the global prices. That means that those prices are applicable for all the room types in your system
But if you want that for a specific room type the price of the extra facility is different. Then you can do that here.
Additional Services will be shown on several pages at the front end.
The customer can select the additional features from the Room Type page.
It will look something like this on the front end,
Apart from the Room Type Page, the customer can choose the additional feature from the check out page.
On clicking on the Additional Facility a pop up will appear on which the customer can opt for the additional facility.
Once the client has added the additional facilities with the rooms then the prices will be shown on the check out page.
Go to Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Hotel general configuration From here admin can set the heading and content of a header block with the image. Admin can define the hotel chain name and the contact details.
Effect of Hotel General Settings on the Front-End
Search Panel when Hotel location is disabled
Search Panel when there is only one active Hotel and Admin has disabled the Hotel’s Name
Hotel details on Contact Us page
An image block is provided on the landing page to help admin to display their hotel images in the slider. Admin can add various hotel image to the slider on the landing page by visiting “Hotel Interior Block Setting”. Go To Hotel Reservation System–> Setting –>Hotel Interior Block Setting
Adding a new Image to the Interior Block
When you edit an Image in the Interior Block Setting
Effect of Hotel Interior Block Setting on the Front Page
Now, admin can move towards the display of Hotel amenities on the landing page. Admin can add as many images as per his desire with the description from the back-end. Go to Hotel reservation system –> Settings –> Hotel Amenities Block Settings
Adding a New Amenity
Editing an Image
Go to the Hotel Reservation System -> settings -> Hotel Rooms Block Settings From here admin can display room type on the landing page along with their images and the short description.
Adding a New Room type in the block
Note: You will be able to add only those room which you have already in the Manage Room Type Section as per the procedure described above
Effect of Hotel Rooms Block Settings on the Front Page
Go to Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Hotel Testimonial Settings Admin can create a slider on the landing page showing the testimonials for the site.
Adding a New Testimonial
Editing a Testimonial
Effect of Hotel Testimonial Settings on the Front Page
Users can search for the availability of the rooms according to either city or state or country. Once the user selects the hotel in that region and checks in and out the date, the user will be redirected to the page containing the list of all the rooms available in that hotel between the selected check in and out date. Here the user can view the list of available rooms, the search box, and the filters. Now, User can view the full detail of the room and can select the quantity. Click on book now button to book the room. The user can view the cart with the room detail, quantity, price etc. While final checkout process, the user can view the full detail of the booking i.e. room name, image, check in and out the date, room capacity, unit price and total amount. To book a room user has to sign in to the account.
- The user can add a number of rooms from different hotels in a single cart.
- A user can add a number of rooms of different date in a single cart.
- The user can make a full or partial payment for the booking if set by the admin from the back-end.
Finally, the user has successfully booked rooms. The user will get the confirmation mail.
If the admin has enabled the guest check-out then the User can book the room without registration.
Enable the guest check-out, go to Preferences–> Orders
Guest Check-Out at Front-end
Once the User proceeds with the booking, then on the check out page he will be asked whether he wants to log in or make guest checkout.
Once the user clicks on Guest Check-Out he will be taken to Guest Check out Page.
After Saving these details and making the Payment the Guest will get the Order Id.
On clicking the Follow my order button the guest can track his order.
Admin can also make the customer enter his address otherwise the hotel address will be taken as the customer address.
To make the customer enter his address at the time of guest check out go to Preferences–> Customer
Once you have enabled this option the customer will have to fill in his address details at the time of check out. Otherwise, the guest will not fill the address and the system will take the hotel address as the customer address.
Admin can also book the rooms from the back-end. Admin can manage their offline booking also. Here admin can view the status of all the rooms i.e. rooms are fully occupied, partially occupied or empty to book room from the back-end. Go to hotel reservation system->Book Now
Admin can also manually allocate the rooms. Now, the admin will click on the cart to book the room.
Finally, the room can be booked by the admin from the back-end.
To book rooms there are two options available to users. Either by paying the full amount or by making a partial payment. Users can book the rooms by using the advance payment method if it is set by the admin. Users do not have to pay the full amount, they can book rooms by paying a certain amount fixed by admin to book rooms. Now, when the customer reaches to final check out page, the partial payment option will be available to them.
Now, the admin will go to orders->customer order and then there they can view the amount paid by the customer. Once the customer reaches the hotel and pays the amount admin can update the amount in the customer order.
By default, admin can have bookings for unlimited time but in reality, it is not possible. So, we have provided a setting to restrict the order to have the bookings within the scheduled time only. Go to Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Order Restrict Settings
It might be possible, that there is a need for editing the order due to the sudden change in the user schedule. Admin can edit the order from the back-end by visiting the order page.
In this way, the admin can easily launch a very beautiful Hotel Reservation Website and can manage all the work with the software itself.
Admin can set different prices plans for the customers depending on the dates and days. This is possible with Qlo’s Feature Price function through which Admin can set different price plans as per:
1. Specific Date 2. Weekend or Special days 3. Date Range
Admin must Go To -> Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Feature Prices Settings To add a new price plan click on ‘Add Feature Price‘ On the Add Feature Price page, Admin has to configure the price plan settings.
Admin can set a specific price plan for a specific date as shown in the screenshots. The price can be increased or decreased by amount or percentage. Back-end View Front-end View The customer can view the changed price of the room type for the specific date. Now the customer will visit the order page and check-out.
Admin can set a price plan for a date range price plan as shown in the screenshots. The price can be increased or decreased by amount or percentage.
Back-end View Front-end View The customers can view the price as per the date range is chosen by Admin.
Admin can also set a price plan as per weekends or any special days. Admin has the option to select weekday from Monday to Sunday. In this case, also price can be increased or decreased by amount or percentage. Back-end View Front-end View
Current Product Version -
Supported Framework Version -