QloApps is an open-source and free hotel reservation system and booking engine.
QloApps allows you to build a hotel website that too without any cost.
Now, we are glad to unveil QloApps v1.5.1.
QloApps 1.5.1 has a new catalog mode that will allow you to showcase your hotel and room types without the option of booking.
We have also taken a big step towards making the backend more hotelier friendly as per our user suggestions.
Apart from that we have resolved some compatibility issues with PHP 7.
This update also includes code optimization with bug removal and enhanced security.
- QloApps APIs are created
- Paypal payment gateway is in integration with our hotel reservation system by default.
- Our hotel reservation system supports multilanguage and currencies.
- You can translate the Reservation system into any language easily.
- The reservation system provides a quick checkout process.
- Reservation system theme is responsive.
- The reservation system is a complete SEO-friendly solution.
- Attractive landing page design.
- The landing page now has a block to display the hotel interior/event images separately in a slider.
- Enthralling new designed Contact Us Page
- Dynamic contact header, contact content, global address
- QloApps is now GDPR compatible
- Qloapps is compatible with PHP 7
- System Compatibility checks: Now we have implemented aggressive system compatibility checks which refrain the installation to start if the system is not compatible.
- All compatible stats modules installed to QloApps
- The Room Type Booking list and Room Type booking status tables display the hotel name
- Customer shopping list, Order confirmation, and order details booking lists show the hotel name
- Now you have QloApps Data Cleaner free module for cleaning demo data from QloApps.
- New Check-Out Page design
- Improved Image Validation
- New design for your room type page.
- Improved Localization features and some security fixes
- QloApps is now compatible with MySQL 5.7
- Calendar Design is improved on the date from and date to in QloApps.
- The search panel is improved on all pages.
- Cart warning text changed
- Launch an attractive, easy to use, and customer friendly website
- Customize the landing page of their hotel reservation system
- Offer discounts on rooms
- Add as many images from the back-end for the blocks
- Show his hotel’s location on the Contact Us page with the help of Google Maps
- Manage reviews for his rooms
- Allow/disallow guests to provide reviews
- Enable/disable the automatic approval of the review
- Create as many review criteria on which the rating will be given by the user
- Set multiple price plans for specific dates, weekends, or special days and date range
- Admin can make it compulsory for the customer to enter his address at the time of Guest checkout
- Add custom explore links to show at footer explore block and navigation menu
- All the configuration settings are under a single option making the system easy to use
- Show or hide the Hotel’s Name from the search panel
- Options to choose if they want to install the demo data or not
- Offer additional facilities with your room types
- Additional facilities functionality is added at the back-office order creation process
- Add tax on the additional facility
- Charge on per day basis of the additional facility
- Hotel wise employee permission management.
- The navigation menu improved. All links are dynamic now.
- Admin can select refund rules for the hotel
- Feature Price Rule: Groups-wise Condition in feature price rules is added.
- Additional facilities can be edited at the time of order editing.
- Room type features images are used as jpg images in place of png images.
- Admin will be able to select a checkout date while changing the status of the room from the order details page.
- Edit the order easily
- Easily reallocate rooms if necessary
- Restrict the booking by defining the maximum date range
- Set the date for a hotel or global, to restrict the further bookings
- Enable Guest Check-out
- Orders will split now hotel-wise. A new order will be created for each hotel
- Decide who will receive the order confirmation mail
- Manage different refund rules
- Manage refund status according to the request made by the user
- Edit the payment in the footer
- Admin can enable/disable refund for the hotel
- Refund emails will be sent to the customer as per the refund state setting
- Room type refund policies in the policies tab are shown on the room type details page.
- Admin can initiate a refund if a refund is enabled for the system
- Refund Process:: Order return statuses improved for order refund statuses.
- Admin can select which state is considered refunded completely in the return state.
- Admin can select which state is considered as refunded denied in the return state
- Global refund policies cms page can be selected from the refund rules controller
- A refund can be enabled/disabled globally from the refund rules interface
- Admin can select which email will be sent to the customer and admin for the return state.
- Payment mode and transaction id can be saved for the refund.
- A voucher slip can be generated for a refund.
- A credit slip can be generated for a refund.
- Add several hotels on their site
- Can add different hotel features and can assign those features to several hotels
- Add several rooms to their hotels
- Add room features with their images
- Check the status of the room i.e. full, partially occupied, or empty
- Temporarily deactivate rooms for selected dates
- Easily manage tax in the hotel reservation system
- Set a full/partial payment option for rooms
- Users can add several rooms from different hotels in a single cart
- Users can request the order cancellation easily
- A User can give their testimonials to the site
- Users can book the rooms anytime
- Users can view the whole detail related to booking on the checkout page
- The Users will get an instant email regarding the confirmed booking of rooms
- Users can subscribe to the newsletter
- The Reservation system provides unlimited rooms and hotels to users
- The client can do a location-wise search for rooms
- Your customers can easily sort/filter their search
- The refund request process is improved for the customer. Designed is also improved.
- The customer will have a separate tab for refund information
- New order states ‘Partial payment accepted’ and ‘Awaiting partial payment’ added for the partial payment
- “Catalog Mode” option to disable all booking options, customer can only view Rooms
- Multiple hooks are added in the different QloApps core files
- Display voucher name along with voucher code on the order page
- Moved hotel selection from configuration tab to information tab
- Added hotel name along with room name when adding the filter of room type for cart rule
- Disabled mobile keyboard pop up when using date-picker in-home search
After installing the module, a new tab will be added i.e. Hotel Reservation System. Firstly, the admin has to add their hotels. From here admin can add several hotels. Go to Hotel Reservation System-> Manage Hotel tab. On clicking Add New Hotel the following page will appear.
After Filling out the Information of the Hotel you can upload the Images of your Hotel
Click on Save to save the Hotel
Now, the admin has to add hotel features to their hotels. Go to Hotel Reservation System-> Manage Hotel Features tab.
From here admin can add a new hotel feature list according to their requirement. We have already provided a list of popular hotel features.
When you click on Add New Feature the page appears
Admin will click on the “assign features” button to assign these hotel features to their hotels.
Now, after adding hotels admin has to add hotel room type in the hotel reservation system. Go to Catalog-> manage room types-> add new product.
Note– Categories will automatically be created as soon as the hotel is added to the hotel reservation system.
To manage the Additional Facilities Go to Hotel Reservation Setting -> Additional Facilities
On this page, you will have to create an additional facility first. So click on Add New Facility button.
Once you click on Add New Facility button, you will land on this page.
The first option here is to Choose the language in which you are entering the data. This option comes handy when you want to offer your services in multiple languages.
Then you have to enter the name of the facility and the price of the facility. So if I enter Extra bed and selected the price to be 10 USD.
Then the customers will be able to add an extra bed in their rooms and 10 USD will be added to their payable amount.
The last option on this page is for the advanced option. The advanced option allows us to add more details to our upselling services.
For example, if I want to charge 10 USD for 1 bed and 20 USD for 2 beds then the advance option will help us to do that.
Just click on Yes to enable the advance option.
On clicking Yes, it will display some new fields.
Now you will have to select again enter the name of the option and its price.
As you can see in the above image that for 1 extra bed the customer has to pay 10 USD extra and for 2 extra bed the customer has to pay 20 USD extra.
Note: Until and Unless you did not assign the Additional Features to Room type they will not be shown on the front
To assign an Additional Facility to a Room Type, Go To Catalog Tab—> Manage Room Type—> Add/Edit the Room type which you want to assign the feature.
Once you Add or Edit a room type you will see the Additional Facility at the side panel
Once you click on this button you will land on the following page
On this page, you will see all the extra facilities that you have created by the procedure discussed above.
You can select the facilities that you want to offer along with this room type.
You also have the option to enter the prices of the facilities for specifically this room type.
When you created the extra facility in the Settings the prices you entered are the global prices.
That means that those prices are applicable for all the room types in your system
But if you want that for a specific room type the price of the extra facility is different. Then you can do that here.
Additional Services will be shown on several pages at the front end.
The customer can select the additional features from the Room Type page.
It will look something like this on the front end,
And when you have enabled the advanced option then it will look something like this
Apart from the Room Type Page, the customer can choose the additional feature from the check out page.
On clicking on the Additional Facility a pop up will appear on which the customer can opt for the additional facility.
Once the client has added the additional facilities with the rooms then the prices will be shown on the check out page.
QloApps provide a lot of options to manage the landing page. For Landing Page Management, Go to Hotel Reservation Setting -> Settings
Admin can easily customize the landing page according to the requirement
Go to Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Hotel general configuration From here admin can set the heading and content of a header block with the image. Admin can define the hotel chain name and the contact details.
Effect of Hotel General Settings on the Front-End
Search Panel when Hotel location is disabled
Search Panel when there is only one active Hotel and Admin has disabled the Hotel’s Name
Hotel details on Contact Us page
An image block is provided on the landing page to help admin to display their hotel images in the slider.
Admin can add various hotel images to the slider on the landing page by visiting “Hotel Interior Block Setting”. Go To Hotel Reservation System–> Setting –>Hotel Interior Block Setting
Adding a new Image to the Interior Block
When you edit an Image in the Interior Block Setting
Effect of Hotel Interior Block Setting on the Front Page
Now, admin can move towards the display of Hotel amenities on the landing page. Admin can add as many images as per his desire with the description from the back-end. Go to Hotel reservation system –> Settings –> Hotel Amenities Block Settings
Adding a New Amenity
Effect of Hotel Amenities Block Settings on the Front Page
Go to the Hotel Reservation System -> settings -> Hotel Rooms Block Settings From here admin can display the room type on the landing page along with their images and the short description.
Adding a New Room type in the block
Note: You will be able to add only those room which you have already in the Manage Room Type Section as per the procedure described above
Effect of Hotel Rooms Block Settings on the Front Page
Go to Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Hotel Testimonial Settings Admin can create a slider on the landing page showing the testimonials for the site.
Adding a New Testimonial
Editing a Testimonial
Effect of Hotel Testimonial Settings on the Front Page
QloApps allow managing the Payment Block in the footer of the front page. Here Admin can display the payment methods he accepts. To manage the Payment Blog Go To Hotel Reservation Setting–> Settings–> Footer Payment Block Setting
Adding a Payment Method
Editing a Payment Method
Effect on the Front Page
This set of options allow you to show your desired pages in the Navigation Menu and Footer Menu. Go to Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Custome Navigation Link to manage this.
You can add the listed links into the navigation menus or can create on by clicking on the add new navigation link.
QloApps allows adding CMS pages, Theme Pages, and other links into your Navigation menus.
Once you click on the Add New Navigation Link you land on this page.
How to Add Links
Users can search for the availability of the rooms according to either city or state or country.
Once the user selects the hotel in that region and checks in and out the date, the user will be redirected to the page containing the list of all the rooms available in that hotel between the selected check-in and out date.
Here the user can view the list of available rooms, the search box, and the filters. Now, the User can view the full detail of the room and can select the quantity.
Click on the book now button to book the room. The user can view the cart with the room detail, quantity, price, etc.
While the final checkout process, the user can view the full detail of the booking i.e. room name, image, check-in, and out the date, room capacity, unit price, and total amount.
To book a room user has to sign in to the account.
- The user can add several rooms from different hotels in a single cart.
- A user can add several rooms of different dates in a single cart.
- The user can make a full or partial payment for the booking if set by the admin from the back-end.
Finally, the user has successfully booked rooms. The user will get the confirmation mail.
If the admin has enabled the guest check-out then the User can book the room without registration.
Enable the guest check-out, go to Preferences–> Orders
Guest Check-Out at Front-end
Once the user proceeds with the booking, then on the check out page he will be asked whether he wants to log in or make guest checkout.
Once the user clicks on Guest Check-Out he will be taken to Guest Check out Page.
After Saving these details and making the Payment the Guest will get the Order Id.
On clicking the Follow my order button the guest can track his order.
Admin can also make the customer enter his address otherwise the hotel address will be taken as the customer address.
To make the customer enter his address at the time of guest check out go to Preferences–> Customer
Once you have enabled this option the customer will have to fill in his address details at the time of check out. Otherwise, the guest will not fill the address and the system will take the hotel address as the customer address.
Admin can also book the rooms from the back-end. Admin can manage their offline booking also. Here admin can view the status of all the rooms i.e. rooms are fully occupied, partially occupied or empty to book room from the back-end. Go to hotel reservation system->Book Now
Admin can also manually allocate the rooms. Now, the admin will click on the cart to book the room.
On clicking on Book Now the admin will be taken to Add New Order page. Here he can add additional facilities to the cart. Then select the customer and proceed further.
Click on Facilities to Add a Facility
Once you select the Additional Facilities you can proceed further.
Finally, the room can be booked by the admin from the back-end.
To book rooms there are two options available to users. Either by paying the full amount or by making a partial payment.
Users can book the rooms by using the advance payment method if it is set by the admin.
Users do not have to pay the full amount, they can book rooms by paying a certain amount fixed by admin to book rooms.
Now, when the customer reaches to final check out page, the partial payment option will be available to them.
Now, the admin will go to orders->customer order and then there they can view the amount paid by the customer.
Once the customer reaches the hotel and pays the amount admin can update the amount in the customer order.
Admin can integrate the PayPal payment gateway into the system. Go to hotel reservation-> settings -> payment module setting Now user can pay through the PayPal payment gateway.
Admin can also reallocate the rooms to the customers if rooms are not available or if the customer wants to change the room due to any reason. Admin will go to Hotel Reservation System-> Book Now.
Note: The Swapping is between two occupied rooms while a vacant room is reallocated
For the refund process, the admin needs to set refund rules. Admin will go to Hotel Reservation System-> Manage Order Refund Rules.
To assign refund rule to a hotel go to Go to Hotel Reservation System-> Manage Hotel tab -> Add/ Edit Hotel Interface and then click on Refund Policies Tab.
Now select the Refund Rule that you want to assign to this hotel.
The customer can check the Hotel Refund Policies on the room type page.
Now the customer will visit the order page to send the refund request to the admin.
The user can track his refunds in the order details or Booking Refund Request Tab in My accounts.
Now the customer can see his Refunds Requests.
Admin can also initiate refund on behalf of the customer. The Admin has to go to Orders Tab and Edit the order on which he wants to create a refund.
Go to Hotel Reservation System-> Manage Order Refund Request.
Now, admin can view the list of refund requests send for the rooms booked in the single cart.
Now the admin will have the option to enter the amount he wishes to refund to the customer. Here he can also update the refund status.
Once the admin select the refund status as Refunds Completed the option to select the payment method and create refund slip will appear.
Note: Create Voucher options will only appear for the refunds that are initiated by the admin.
Once the status is updated from the admin side, the customer can view the changing status in the order and the customer will get instant mail also.
Once the order refund is completed the room will again become available for that date range.
As we saw above that the admin has to select a refund status while managing the refund requests.
And different refund statuses act differently. So here is how you manage refund status and decide how they work.
To manage the refund statuses go to Orders tab -> Statuses. Here you will find the refund statuses that are already created and you can also create a new one.
While creating/editing a refund status you can decide how it works.
Users can easily provide reviews to the hotel rooms. Admin can configure the review settings as per the requirement.
Go to the Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Hotel Review Settings
Now, the customer will visit the room page to provide the review.
Admin will get the review request in case the configuration is set to validate the reviews before approval.
Now reviews will be visible at the front-end.
By default, admin can have bookings for unlimited time but in reality, it is not possible. So, we have provided a setting to restrict the order to have the bookings within the scheduled time only. Go to Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Order Restrict Settings
It might be possible, that there is a need for editing the order due to the sudden change in the user schedule or requirement.
Admin can edit the order from the back-end by visiting the order page.
In this way, the admin can easily launch a very beautiful Hotel Reservation Website and can manage all the work with the software itself.
Admin can set different price plans for the customers depending on the dates and days.
This is possible with Qlo’s Feature Price function through which Admin can set different price plans as per:
1. Specific Date 2. Weekend or Special days 3. Date Range
Admin can also make feature price rules for different customer groups.
Admin must Go To -> Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Feature Prices Settings .
To add a new price plan click on ‘Add Feature Price‘ On the Add Feature Price page, Admin has to configure the price plan settings.
Admin can set a specific price plan for a specific date as shown in the screenshots. The price can be increased or decreased by amount or percentage.
Back-end View Front-end View The customer can view the changed price of the room type for the specific date. Now the customer will visit the order page and check-out.
Now Admin can temporarily disable rooms for a selected duration in case the rooms are not available for bookings.
Go to -> Catalog -> Manage Room Types Then select a room type and go to -> Configuration Select the status of a room as ‘Temporary Inactive‘
Then click on ‘Add Dates‘ button
On the pop-up screen select the dates, write a comment if you wish to, and at last click the ‘Done‘ button.
In this way, Admin can temporarily disable the rooms for a selected duration from being booked.
QloApps allows you to add employees so that you do not have to do everything on your own.
You can give your employee permissions and restrict them to use certain menus and modules.
You can also create hotel wise permissions. So that the employee managing a hotel does not see the other hotels.
For employee management, we have three options under the Administration Tab. These tabs are Employees, Profile, and Permissions.
With the help of this Menu, you can create, edit, and delete employees in your system. One employee gets created in the system when you install it. This is the super admin of the system. You cannot delete this employee.
To add an Employee click on Add New Employee.
Then you also have two options on this page,
- Password regeneration: If an employee regenerates his password then after how many minutes he can do it again
- Memorize the language used in Admin panel forms: The system will memorize the language used by the employee in his admin panel
Once you click on Add New Employee then you will have to fill his details and click on Save.
First Name: Enter the first name of the employee
Last Name: Enter the last name of the employee
Email address: Enter the email address of the employee
Password: Create a password for him
Subscribe to Qloapps newsletter: Subscribe to the QloApps newsletter
Default page: Decide his default page
Language: Select his language
Theme: Select his theme
Admin menu orientation: Decide his menu orientation
Permission profile: Select his profile which will be discussed next
Now click on Save and your profile will be created.
Here you can create profiles in your hotel so that you can create permissions for them. There can be any profile in your hotels like Order Manager, Translator, or Content Developer.
There are some profiles that are already there in the system which you can delete. But you can never delete the Superadmin profile.
Once you click on Add New Profile, you will have to enter the name and create the profile.
Once you have created the Profile you will have to design its permissions. Go to the Administration →Permissions
When you design the permission then first you select the Profile then you give him the following permission.
Hotel Permission: You can decide which hotel this profile can access. If you assign a profile to a profile for one hotel.
Then the employee of that profile will not be able to see any other hotels. He checks the room types, orders, price rules, and customers of his hotel only.
If there is a price rule in which there are room types of multiple hotels. And this employee’s room type is also there then he views that price rule and edits only those fields that are related to his hotel.
Menu Permissions: In this section, you can decide the menu permissions per profile. For each of the menu criteria, you have 5 options:
- View: view information.
- Add: add new information.
- Edit: change information.
- Delete: delete information.
- All: all the above options for the current row.
Based on the above criteria, you can decide the menu and sub-menu permission. Module Permission: In this section, you can decide which module the employee can access based on three criteria.
- View: The employee can view the module’s configuration.
- Configure: The employee can configure the module.
- Uninstall: The employee can uninstall the module
But remember that if you are giving them permission of any module then give him the permission of module and service tab or any other relevant tab then only he will be able to access it.
We hope that QloApps will help you not only to build hotel website but also to manage your over all Hotel Business.
Secondly, With the help of QloApps you will be able to extend your hotel business and explore new possibities.
Current Product Version -
Supported Framework Version -