- Version 1.3.2
- Version 1.3.1
- Version 1.3.0
- Version 1.2.0
- Version 1.1.1
Let us welcome QloApps v1.3.2 our first update of 2019.
QloApps is an open-source hotel reservation system and booking engine. And we distribute it for free. With the help of QloApps, anyone can launch his hotel booking website in few minutes.
With QloApps v1.3.2, our efforts were focused to provide the user with more control over his hotel booking website.
We have added QloApps Data Cleaner module with the system. So now, you can clean the demo data or other data from your system with the help of this module.
We have also added the “Guest Check-Out” feature to the QloApps system so that you can allow the guest check-out at your website.
You can also decide whether you want the customer to enter his address during the guest check-out or not.
Now you also have the option to add custom explore links to show at footer explore block and navigation menu.
We have also improved the design of check out page.
- Admin can easily launch a beautiful hotel booking site.
- Users can add a number of rooms from different hotels in a single cart.
- Admin can manage offline booking also.
- Admin can easily reallocate rooms if necessary.
- Admin can add a number of hotels on their site.
- Admin can add different hotel features and can assign those features to a number of hotels.
- Admin can add a number of rooms to their hotels.
- Admin can check the status of the room i.e. full, partially occupied or empty.
- Admin can add room features with their images.
- Admin can set a full/partial payment option for users.
- Admin can easily manage tax in the hotel reservation system.
- Paypal payment gateway is integrated with our hotel reservation system.
- Admin can manage different refund rules.
- Users can request for the order cancellation easily.
- Admin can manage refund status according to the request made by the user.
- Admin can customize the landing page of their hotel reservation system.
- Users can give their testimonials to the site.
- Users can do location wise search for rooms.
- Users can book the rooms anytime.
- Users can easily sort/filter their search.
- Users can view the whole detail related to booking on the checkout page.
- Users will get an instant email regarding the confirm booking of rooms.
- Admin can offer discounts on rooms.
- Our hotel reservation system supports multilanguage and currencies.
- Reservation system can be easily translated into any language.
- The reservation system is a user-friendly booking system.
- Reservation system provides quick checkout process.
- Reservation system provides unlimited rooms and hotels to users.
- Reservation system theme is responsive in nature.
- Users can subscribe to the newsletter.
- The reservation system is a complete SEO friendly solution.
- The view of the whole landing page has been changed.
- All the configuration settings have been moved to a single tab named as “settings”.
- Admin will have different tabs in “settings” to visit the various configuration settings.
- Admin can edit the order easily.
- Admin can also restrict the booking by defining the maximum date range.
- Admin can set the date for a hotel or global, to restrict the further bookings.
- Landing page now has a block to display the hotel interior/event images separately in a slider.
- Admin can add as many images from the back-end for the block.
- Admin can display the hotel on google map and it can be accessed by the user from “contact” button.
- Separate review setting is provided to admin.
- Admin can allow/disallow guests to provide reviews.
- Admin can enable/disable the automatic approval of review.
- Admin can create as many review criteria on which the rating will be given by the user.
- Admin can set multiple price plans for specific dates, weekends or special days and date range.
- Admin can temporarily deactivate rooms for selected dates.
- Enthralling new designed Contact Us Page
- Dynamic contact header, contact content, global address
- Now you can show or hide the Hotel’s Name form the search panel
- QloApps is now GDPR compatible
- Admin can edit the payment in the footer
- Qloapps is compatible with PHP 7
- The user now has the options to choose if they want to install the demo data or not
- System Compatibility checks: Now we have implemented aggressive system compatibility checks which refrain the installation to start if the system is not compatible.
- All compatible stats modules installed to QloApps
- Hotel name is shown in the Room Type Booking list and Room Type booking status tables.
- Hotel name is shown in the Customer shopping list, Order confirmation, and order details booking lists.
- QloApps Data Cleaner module is added for cleaning demo data from QloApps.
- Admin can enable Guest Check-out on his/her QloApps website
- Admin can choose whether he wants to make it compulsory for the customer to enter his address at the time of Guest Check-Out
- Admin can add custom explore links to show at footer explore block and navigation menu.
- New Check-Out Page design
- Improved Image Validation
After installing the module, a new tab will be added i.e. Hotel Reservation System. Firstly, the admin has to add their hotels. From here admin can add a number of hotels. Go to Hotel Reservation System-> Manage Hotel tab. On clicking Add New Hotel the following page will appear.
Now, the admin has to add hotel features to their hotels. Go to Hotel Reservation System-> Manage Hotel Features tab.
From here admin can add new hotel feature list according to their requirement. We have already provided a list of popular hotel features.
When you click on Add New Feature the page appears
Admin will click on “assign features” button to assign these hotel features to their hotels.
Now, after adding hotels admin has to add hotel room type in the hotel reservation system. Go to Catalog-> manage room types-> add new product.
Note– Categories will automatically be created as soon as the hotel is added to the hotel reservation system.
Go to Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Hotel general configuration From here admin can set the heading and content of a header block with the image. Admin can define hotel chain name and the contact details.
Effect of Hotel General Settings on the Front-End
Search Panel when Hotel location is disabled Search Panel when there is only one active Hotel and Admin has disabled the Hotel’s Name Footer Block
The newly designed Contact Us page
An image block is provided on the landing page to help admin to display their hotel images in the slider. Admin can add various hotel image to the slider on the landing page by visiting “Hotel Interior Block Setting”. Go To Hotel Reservation System–> Setting –>Hotel Interior Block Setting
Adding a new Image to the Interior Block
When you edit an Image in the Interior Block Setting
Effect of Hotel Interior Block Setting on the Front Page
Now, admin can move towards the display of Hotel amenities on the landing page. Admin can add as many images as per his desire with the description from the back-end. Go to Hotel reservation system –> Settings –> Hotel Amenities Block Settings
Adding a New Amenity
Editing an Image
Go to the Hotel Reservation System -> settings -> Hotel Rooms Block Settings From here admin can display room type on the landing page along with their images and the short description.
Adding a New Room type in the block
Note: You will be able to add only those room which you have already in the Manage Room Type Section as per the procedure described above
Effect of Hotel Rooms Block Settings on the Front Page
Go to Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Hotel Testimonial Settings Admin can create a slider on the landing page showing the testimonials for the site.
Adding a New Testimonial
Editing a Testimonial
Effect of Hotel Testimonial Settings on the Front Page
Users can search the availability of the rooms according to either city or state or country. Once the user selects the hotel in that region and checks in and out date, the user will be redirected to the page containing the list of all the rooms available in that hotel between the selected check in and out date. Here the user can view the list of available rooms, the search box, and the filters. Now, User can view the full detail of the room and can select the quantity. Click on book now button to book the room. The user can view the cart with the room detail, quantity, price etc. While final checkout process, the user can view the full detail of the booking i.e. room name, image, check in and out date, room capacity, unit price and total amount. To book a room user has to sign in to the account.
- The user can add a number of rooms from different hotels in a single cart.
- The user can add a number of rooms of different date in a single cart.
- The user can make full or partial payment for the booking if set by admin from the back-end.
Finally, the user has successfully booked rooms. The user will get the confirmation mail.
If the admin has enabled the guest check-out then the User can book the room without registration.
Enabling the Guest Check-Out
Enable the guest check out go to Preferences–> Orders
Guest Check-Out at Front-end
Once the User proceeds with the booking, then on the check out page he will be asked whether he wants to log in or make guest checkout.
Once the user clicks on Guest Check-Out he will be taken to Guest Check out Page.
After Saving these details and making the Payment the Guest will get the Order Id.
On clicking the Follow my order button the guest can track his order.
Admin can also make the customer enter his address otherwise the hotel address will be taken as the customer address.
Enabling the customer address at the Guest Check-out
To make the customer enter his address at the time of guest check out go to Preferences–> Customer
Once you have enabled this option the customer will have to fill in his address details at the time of check out.
Admin can also book the rooms from the back-end. Admin can manage their offline booking also. Here admin can view the status of all the rooms i.e. rooms are fully occupied, partially occupied or empty to book room from the back-end. Go to hotel reservation system->Book Now
Admin can also manually allocate the rooms. Now, the admin will click on the cart to book the room.
Finally, the room can be booked by the admin from the back-end.
To book rooms there are two options available to users. Either by paying the full amount or by making a partial payment. Users can book the rooms by using the advance payment method if it is set by the admin. Users do not have to pay the full amount, they can book rooms by paying the certain amount fixed by admin to book rooms. Now, when the customer reaches to final check out page, partial payment option will be available to them.
Now, the admin will go to orders->customer order and then there they can view the amount paid by the customer. Once the customer reaches the hotel and pays the amount admin can update the amount in the customer order.
By default, admin can have bookings for unlimited time but in reality, it is not possible. So, we have provided a setting to restrict the order to have the bookings within the scheduled time only. Go to Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Order Restrict Settings
It might be possible, that there is a need for editing the order due to the sudden change in the user schedule. Admin can edit the order from the back-end by visiting the order page.
In this way, the admin can easily launch a very beautiful Hotel Reservation Website and can manage all the work with the software itself.
Admin can set different prices plans for the customers depending on the dates and days. This is possible with Qlo’s Feature Price function through which Admin can set different price plans as per:
1. Specific Date 2. Weekend or Special days 3. Date Range
Admin must Go To -> Hotel Reservation System -> Settings -> Feature Prices Settings To add a new price plan click on ‘Add Feature Price‘ On the Add Feature Price page, Admin has to configure the price plan settings.
Admin can set a specific price plan for a specific date as shown in the screenshots. The price can be increased or decreased by amount or percentage. Back-end View Front-end View The customer can view the changed price of the room type for the specific date. Now the customer will visit the order page and check-out.
Admin can set a price plan for a date range price plan as shown in the screenshots. The price can be increased or decreased by amount or percentage.
Back-end View Front-end View The customers can view the price as per the date range is chosen by Admin.
Admin can also set a price plan as per weekends or any special days. Admin has the option to select weekday from Monday to Sunday. In this case, also price can be increased or decreased by amount or percentage. Back-end View Front-end View
Current Product Version -
Supported Framework Version -