QloApps Marketplace On-Desk Booking is an addon for QloApps Marketplace.
This addon will allow your marketplace sellers to take on-desk bookings.
In a marketplace, admin allows his sellers to list and sell their hotel rooms on his website. And for these bookings admin charges a commission.
But, what if the seller gets an offline booking aka on desk booking.
How the system will know that it has to decrease the number of rooms for a date range? How the system will manage the inventory?
In short, this can cause inventory mismanagement which will lead to overbooking and underbooking.
Consequently, deterioration of your relations with sellers, and loss of revenue.
The QloApps Marketplace On-Desk Booking will solve this issue for you.
So whenever a customer walks into a seller’s hotel the seller will take this booking with the help of this addon and the system will manage the inventory along with other stats.
So let us take a detailed understanding of this module.
- To use this module you must install QloApps Marketplace first.
- In case of on desk booking the admin commission will remain zero as the on desk booking are seller’s own booking and the marketplace has nothing to do with it.
Features of QloApps Marketplace On-Desk Booking
- The seller can take any number on desk bookings
- Seller can choose the hotel and room the guests ask for.
- The system shows available rooms, booked rooms, unavailable rooms and partially available rooms in a date range.
- Seller can add rooms of multiple room types in a single car.
- The seller can add a new customer or select from existing customers.
- Seller can select the currency in which the customer is paying.
- The seller can select the cart language.
- The seller can select, add or edit the customer’s address.
- Seller can select the payment method of the order
Installation Of QloApps Marketplace On-Desk Booking
The installation of any module is very simple in QloApps.
- Go to Module and Services tab
- Click on Add New Module
- Now upload the Zip file of Module and click on Install
The workflow of QloApps Marketplace On-Desk Booking
Once you install the module, the seller will have the On-desk booking tab in his account section.
Once you click on this button you will land on the seller on desk booking interface.
Furthermore, the on-desk booking button will also be there on the seller interface.
1: The seller searches for available room by selecting check-in and check-out dates, his hotel, and room types.
2: Add Room to Cart and click on the Cart button to proceed
3: Click on Proceed on Checkout
4: In the next step you will have to select the customer or create a new customer. Then choose the currency and language.
And after the seller will choose or create the customer’s address. At last, he will select the mode of payment and the order status in which the booking will be created.
Once you click on Create the order the booking will be created and you will be directed to the Order Detail page.
Here you will be able to manage you order.
Once you click on Reallocate Room you will have the following pop-up.
This was all from the QloApps Marketplace On-Desk Booking. I hope I was able to clarify the functioning of the module to you.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System
In case of any query, issue or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum