QloApps channel manager can be synced easily with the Goibibo & MakeMyTrip in the given way.
To add the channel in the QloApps channel manager follow the given method below.
From the Main Menu:
- Go to channels.
- Click On Add Channel
- Here in the select channel from drop-down click on Goibibo & MakeMyTrip.
- Then click on Proceed.
Here mention the channel property information. Now fill out the General Settings.
- Property ID: The ID of the Hotel used in the Goibibo & MakeMyTrip OTA.
- Bearer Token: When the QloApps channel manager is added by the property. Go to the MMT extranet, a unique Bearer token will be generated for the property of Goibibo & MakeMyTrip OTA.
- Currency: Default Currency used for the property in Goibibo & MakeMyTrip OTA.
After adding the property ID and currency the following fields will be asked. As given in the below image.
- Conversion Factor: Enter the currency conversion rate. This conversion rate is between the Goibibo & MakeMyTrip OTA Property’s currency and the QloApp channel manager property’s currency.
- Live Rate: Here you can see the option of live rate. This is used to check the current conversion rate between two currencies.
- Live Currency Converter: Here you can enable the live currency converter. This will automatically update the conversion rate. After that, click on Test Connection.
- Test Connection: By clicking on test connection we can check channel property is successfully established or not.
After that, once the connection is tested user successfully can submit the details for establishing the channel and proceed with mapping.
Here the mapping is done between the QloApp channel manager room type and Goibibo & MakeMyTrip OTA room type. Also, between the QloApp channel manager room rate and Goibibo & MakeMyTrip OTA room rate.
Here users can see that on the top it is written that ” This channel needs to save some extra fields for rate plans to send availability and rates to the channel. So, save the fields in the rate plans before sending availability and rates. Go to rates.
When the user clicks on Go to Rates the following window will open.
To edit the rate plan click on the edit icon. From here enter the plan information and Goibibo & MakeMyTrip fields.
In the plan information fill the following details:
- Name: Give a name to the plan
- Base Price: Enter the base price on the channel
- Price Options
- Price model select the Price model as occupancy-wise or room wise
- Rate mode: Select mode as auto, manual, or derived.
- Fill the fields of Occupancy Price Modificator
- Child and infant price
- Children fee: Enter the fees for the children
- Infant fee: Enter the fees for infants
After that, filling in the plan information fill the Goibibo & MakeMyTrip fields:
Here add the Extra adult price and Extra child price(from 0 to 2). Then click on Update.
Here it is given “Enable / Disable the switch whether you want to send the field value to the channel or not.” After that, go to channels.
Once the channel is added successfully. The channel can be seen on the channel list page. Here users can edit and delete the channel.
Note: The user can only delete the channel when the status is disabled.
The user can synchronize each channel by clicking on the “Synchronization” button.
By clicking on the “Synchronization” button inventory, rates, and bookings will get “Synchronize”.
Given processes can be performed by clicking on the “Synchronization” button.
By clicking on the “Synchronize” button,
- Rooms and Rates are fetched from the channel.
- Bookings are fetched from the channel if the Booking Synchronization option is enabled.
- Only bookings will get fetch in which arrival date is today and afterward.
- Bookings, Inventory, and Rates get managed according to the below-selected options.
Rates of rate plans will be sent to the channel only if this option is enabled.
Availabilities of room types will be sent to the channel only if this option is enabled.
Inventory will get manage on booking notification from the channel only if this option is enabled. Also, fetch bookings from the channel.
Once you synchronized the channel successfully then you can proceed further for Price And Inventory In the QloApps Channel Manager.
This was all from the process of setting up Goibibo & MakeMyTrip OTA for QloApps Channel Manager. I hope I was able to clarify it for you.
If you want to learn more about QloApps Channel Manager then click here.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System
In case of any query, issue, or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum