QloApps Stripe Payment Gateway is an addon for QloApps which will allow you to accept online payments through Stripe Payment Gateway.
Stripe payment gateway module allows you to accept credit cards directly on your site through your Stripe.com account.
An easy payment process is a must for every website. And for this functionality, we use payment gateways.
Secure Payment gateways like Stripe are very good for customer experience. Furthermore, they also make your life easy as a hotelier.
- Before buying this module, you have to visit stripe.com to check whether this payment gateway is available in your country or not.
- QloApps Stripe Payment Gateway module is compatible with PSD2 SCA(Strong Customer Authentication).
- Stripe Payment Gateway supports Mastercard, Visa, American Express, JCB, Discover.
- Easy to manage as control never leaves the merchant site while making payment that normally happens with other payment gateways.
- It provides the feature of a one-click payment option.
- More Secured.
- Easy to configure by admin through the back end.
- Admin has a new tab named “Stripe Transaction” to view the list of payments made through the gateway.
- Admin can also refund the full or partial amount to the buyer as per the requirement.
- While refunding the partial amount, the admin can specify the amount less than or equal to the amount paid by the buyer.
Installation Of QloApps Stripe Payment Gateway
The installation of any module is very simple in QloApps.
- Go to Module and Services tab
- Click on Add New Module
- Now upload the Zip file of Module and click on Install
Configuration of QloApps Stripe Payment Gateway
After a successful configuration, you can configure the module. For that click on the Configure button that appears after installation.
Once you click on this button you will land on the configuration page.
On this page, you will have the option to use the module in Sandbox mode or Live mode.
Sandbox mode is used to test the system in which Live mode accepts the real payment.
On this page, you will have to enter the API Secret Key and Publishable Key.
How To Get The API Keys
Admin needs to have their account on Stripe Payment Gateway. Once admin is logged in the Stripe account, go to user account settings.
Now, the admin needs to go to the API keys tab to get the API key for either test or live mode.
For new SCA(Strong Customer Authentication), admin has to enable Checkout Client Integration as shown below:
As per the requirement, the admin can fill the API keys in the module configuration.
On the frontend, the user will find the option to pay with Stripe Gateway at the checkout page.
Once the user clicks on Stripe he will be taken to the payment page where he can complete his payment.
Now the user will click on Pay and his booking will be made.
All the Stripe transactions will be listed under the Stripe Transaction Tab. Once you click on this tab you will have the list of all the transactions that happened through Stripe.
Now click on the View Detail button. On this page, you will have the details of the transaction.
Then you will have the option to initiate a refund. Here you can refund a full amount or a partial amount.
In case of a partial refund, you will have the option to enter the amount you want to refund.
Once you click on refund the Refund Staus will change accordingly.
This was all from the QloApps Stripe Payment Gateway. I hope I was able to clarify the functioning of the module to you.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System
In case of any query, issue or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum