QloApps Redis Cache is an addon for QloApps which improves the load time of your Hotel Booking Website. It basically creates an in-memory cache to store the high-level data types and hence improving the performance of your website.
Features of QloApps Redis Cache Module
- Improves the loading time of the web pages by using a structured way to store data in memory.
- A faster loading website will lead to the improved customer experience.
- Reduces bounce rate on the website.
- Stores cache as well as sessions in Redis.
- Stores page cache in Redis.
- Improve the overall performance of your QloApps website.
Installation of this module is very easy.
Go to Modules and Services and start the module upload and then the installation process.
1. Go to back office -> Module and Services
2. Then Click ‘Add a new module‘ button on the top right corner
3. Click ‘Choose a File‘ option to select the zip folder of the module. Later click the ‘Upload this module‘ button to upload the zip folder.
4. After Uploading the zip file of the module Click Install to complete the installation process.
After the installation of the module, Go to Advanced Parameters and click on Performance from the drop-down menu.
Now enable the “Use Cache” option at the bottom of the page and select PHP Redis Cache as your Caching system.
Once you have enabled cache and selected Redis as a caching system, then you can configure the module.
You will find the configure button in the module and services section only, just search for the Redis Cache in the search box.
Under configuration, you have to enter:-
- Redis server IP
- Port of Redis server
- Authentication if applicable
- Database number.
If Caching has not been enabled by admin, then the module will not get configured and the website will not get connected to Redis.
Please raise any of your issue on our Forum.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket.