QloApps Online check-in is an add-on that simplifies the guest’s arrival process by allowing them to check in online.
While with the advancement in technology the hotels were slowly adopting online check-in but Covid-19 makes it a necessity.
This module of QloApps allows admins to create identity fields where they list the name of the documents and other details that they need from their guests.
The guest must fill in the required information to check in online.
Hence, guests may now check in online before their arrival instead of filling in the guest form at the front desk.
It will showcase your hotel is prioritizing its guest’s safety and also increases staff productivity.
- Admin can create a list of all the details that they require from guests for online check-in.
- Send an email or multiple emails to guests about their upcoming bookings.
- Emails send to guests about status updates of the online check-in application.
- Admin can approve or disapprove the guest’s application request from the backend.
- Admin can check the details of the room, duration of stay, order ID, and hotel name booked by the guest.
- He can also check guest details.
- He can view the list of online check-in applications
The installation of any module is very simple in QloApps.
- Go to the “Module and Services” tab.
- Click on “Add New Module”.
Now upload the Zip file of the module and click on install.
Now You Have Installed The Module. So Let Us Check The Module Configuration.
The image shown below will open for configuring the module.
Under the general configuration, you have the following options
- Eligibility criteria: Select the guests who are eligible for online check-in.
- Guest notification days: Enter the days after which you want to send notifications to guests regarding their booking updates.
- Repeated emails: Enable to send repeated emails to guests.
- Repeated email time: Select days after which you want to repeat the email.
Moreover, there is a CRON job configuration, use the link to send automatic emails to guests.
Admin has to go to the ‘Orders’ tab and select the ‘Online check-in form field’ to view the list of fields created that are necessary for the online check-in of guests.
On the top of the right-hand side, there is an option to ‘Add new field’. Click on it to add a new field.
To create a new field, fill in all the information required.
These fields are created to gather guest details. The admin needs these details for successful guests check in into the hotel room.
Admin must go to the ‘Orders’ tab and in that select ‘Online check-in Application’ to view the list of online check-in applications.
Under it, he can view the details of room type, hotel name, duration of stay, the status of the application and check-in information.
As the name suggests, the check-in information contains the details of the guests required for check-in.
After viewing all the details, the admin can approve or disapprove the application.
In the frontend, after successfully creating an order successfully, the guest will receive an email.
By clicking on ‘here’ beside ‘Apply for online check-in’, he will be redirected to a new tab.
From here, guests can view the details of the booking and fill in all the information required for online check-in.
Guests can also view the check-ins request submitted by them.
This was all from the QloApps Online Check-in. I hope I was able to clarify the functioning of this module.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System
In case of any query, issue or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum