QloApps Maintenance Mode is an addon which you will need whenever you want to make any change on your hotel booking website.
With the help of QloApps Maintenance Mode you will be able to put your website on maintenance and customize the page content to be shown to the visitor.
As Google crawls the site from time to time, adding an under construction page while updating your store won’t let your search engine rankings fall.
- Add a customizable maintenance page to your store and let the customers know that your store is currently under maintenance.
- Configure the text to be display on the maintenance page.
- Display newsletter subscription form on maintenance page.
- Multiple page layouts for maintenance mode to choose from.
- Option to add a customized background image on the maintenance page.
- A countdown timer to display the exact date and time after which the shop gets live.
- Multiple countdown timer layouts for the maintenance page.
- Admin can also add social icons on the maintenance page.
The installation of any module is very simple in QloApps.
- Go to the Module and Services tab
- Click on Add New Module
- Now upload the Zip file of Module and click on Install
Now You Have Installed The Module. So Let Us Check The Module Configuration.
The configuration is in the Module and Services Tab.
Now the the configurations are divided into four tabs. Let us check them one by one.
Here you can have the controls to manage the content displaying on the website when the website is in maintenance mode.
Under “Layout”, admin can select a layout for maintenance page. Admin can also upload a custom background image to be display on the maintenance page.
By clicking on ‘zoom’ button, admin can view page layout more clearly as shown below:
Under“‘Countdown Timer“, admin can:
- Enable/disable the display of the countdown timer on the maintenance page.
- Set the time after which the website gets activated.
- Enable/disable the display of countdown timer as ‘0’ even if the time lapses and
- Select the layout of the countdown timer.
Under ‘Social’ tab, admin has to enter the URL of its social page(s).
When you enable the maintenance mode on your website then the page will display as per your settings .
So this was all from QloApps Maintenance Mode. I hope I was able to clarify the add-on in the best possible way.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System
In case of any query, issue, or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum