QloApps live Notification is an addon that allows the admin to display notifications in the frontend.
The admin can configure various notifications on the websites by using the module.
For instance, the number of people watching the website, people watching the same room type for the same dates, and more.
Customers can view the notifications on the room type detail page, hotel page, homepage, and checkout page.
Admin can also customize the look and feel of the pop-up.
One can add an icon, set the life span of a popup, set the position of the popup, the maximum number of the popup to be displayed on a page, and more.
Note: This module requires NodeJS server to be installed and the configured port number to be open on your server.
- Admin can start and stop the node server as per their requirements.
- Show live notifications to your website visitors.
- Position the notification as per the requirements of the website.
- View notification on the home page, hotel page(search result page), room type details page, and checkout page.
- Customize the notification look by using different text colors, text background colors, icon colors, and its background color.
- Admin can select the maximum number of popups to be displayed on a page and its life spam.
- Display live notifications to the people visiting your website on home page.
- Show website visitors popups on the room type page.
- Show notification on the hotel page or search result page.
- Display live notifications on the checkout page.
The installation of any module is very simple in QloApps.
- Go to the “Module and Services” tab.
- Click on “Add New Module”.
Now upload the Zip file of the module and click on install.
Now you have installed the module. So let’s check how to configure it.
After clicking on the configure button, you will redirect to the configuration page.
- Node server port number-Enter the port number of node server.
- Node server control: Click here to start the node server.
- SSL Private key file: If your website is secure then add SSL private key file.
- SSL Certificate file: Add SSL certificate file, if your website is secure.
Room type detail page popups: Use it to display popup on room type details page.
Hotel page popups: Configure it to display popups on the hotel page or search result page.
Homepage popups: Use to configure homepage popups.
Checkout page popups: Configure to display popups on the checkout page.
You can change the look and feel of the popup from this page
- Show popups with icons: Enable to show live notification popups with icons.
- Popup life span: Enter the time in milliseconds for which you want to display the popup.
- Show/hide transition: Select the show/hide transition.
- Maximum popups per page: Enter the maximum number of popups to be displayed on a page.
- Position: Select the position of the popup.
- Text alignment: Select the alignment of the text.
- Icon background color: Set the background color of the icon.
- Icon color: Set the icon color.
- Text background color: Set the background color of the text.
- Text color: Set the text color.
This was all from the QloApps Live Notifications. I hope I was able to clarify the functioning of the module to you.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System
In case of any query, issue, or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum