QloApps Google Pay payment gateway is an add-on that integrates Google Pay payment gateway to your hotel booking website.
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to enable in-app, online, and in-person contactless transactions on mobile devices.
Thus, allowing users to make payments using their Android phones, tablets, or watches.
We integrate Google Pay with QloApps to make the checkout process simple and fast.
The payment gateway is secure as it is backed by the security of Google.
- The payment gateway provides 24*7 support.
- The module will work in live and test mode.
- It supports Amex, Mastercard, Visa, JCB, and Discover cards.
- The transactions are faster and smoother.
- It is reliable and secure.
- It adds a complementary payment method to your website.
The installation of any module is very simple in QloApps.
- Go to the “Module and Services” tab.
- Click on “Add New Module”.
Now upload the Zip file of the module and click on install.
Now you have installed the module. So let’s check how to configure it.
After clicking on the configure button, you will be redirected to the configuration page.
- Payment Mode: Select the test mode or live mode. Select test mode to test the system and live mode for real transactions.
- Card allowed for payment: Choose card type which you will allow for payment.
- Allowed card authentication type: There are two types of card authentication i.e., PAN only and 3D authentication.
- Googlepay merchant name: Enter the name of merchant whose name you entered for setting up profile in Google Pay.
- Googlepay merchant ID: When you (merchant) set up a payments profile, Google assigns you a unique numeric code. Fill it here.
- Payment Gateway: Choose the payment gateway from the dropdown.
- Payment Gateway Key/Id: Enter the key/id generated after setting up profile.
To get the API keys, request for production access here: Google Pay Merchant Key
Create an account.
Click on Integrations and enter your UPI ID and click on ‘Send verification deposit’.
Afterwards, go to ‘Business Profile’ and set up your payment profile after filling in all details.
At the checkout page, you can see the Google Pay payment option is available. Click on it to pay from the Google Pay payment gateway.
Afterwards, a pop up appears where a customer has to fill card number, cardholder name and billing address and click on ‘Pay’ to make the payment.
This was all from the QloApps Google Pay Payment Gateway. I hope I was able to clarify the functioning of the module to you.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System.
In case of any query, issue or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum.