QloApps Google Analytics is an add-on that will show all the real-time data from your QloApps website on Google Analytics.
It will show the details in numbers and graphs about your hotel business at a place so that you can make sound decisions.
First, you have to set up a Google Analytics account and it will generate a Tracking ID.
Subsequently, you have to install the QloApps Google Analytics module available from QloApps and configure that Tracking ID in the backend of QloApps.
Afterward, check your Google Analytics Account to view the statistics.
- Upload the module file and install it.
- Set up Google Analytics account and get a Tracking ID
- Configure the backend of the module by entering Tracking ID.
- Better understand your metrics like the number of visitors currently viewing your website.
- Time when guests book room.
- The time when guests cancel booking or they abandon cart.
- Retail conversion rate, helps you determine the sales report of your business.
- Get insights about your customers, like their age, gender, interests, where are they located.
The installation of any module is very simple in QloApps.
- Go to the “Module and Services” tab.
- Click on “Add New Module”.
Now, upload the zip file of the module and click on install.
Now, we have installed the module. So, let’s check out how to configure it.
To configure the module:
- Tracking ID: Feed this space with tracking ID generated on the Google Analytics page.
- Enable user ID tracking: Enable it, to track the user ID.
At last, save it.
The very first thing you need is a Google Analytics account. If you don’t already have one, then you’ll have to Sign up.
To set up Google Analytics, follow these step-wise instructions:
To set up a Google Analytics account, create an account on Google.
After creating an account on Google, Go to Google Analytics.
You need a Google Analytics account and sign-up if you don’t already have an account.
Subsequently, you will redirect to the Google Analytics page, here click on ‘Start Measuring’.
Afterward, you will redirect to the ‘Account setup’ tab. Enter all the fields relating to your account.
Write your account name, check the boxes for which you permit Google Analytics to use the data collected for you.
Your account can have more than one property. Write the property name, select reporting time and currency.
Apart from that, click on ‘Show advanced options’.
To create a Universal Analytics Property, enable the option, enter the website URL, check the box of ‘Create a Universal Analytics property only.’
Lastly, you have to select the industry of your business, its size, and your intention for using Google Analytics.
You will see a Tracking ID is generated under ‘Admin’ .
Moreover, to view the statistics. On the left-hand side, go to ‘Reports’ and in that select ‘Real-time’ and then ‘Events’.
Here, you will see all the insights of your hotel.
This was all from the QloApps Google Analytics. I hope I was able to clarify the functioning of the module to you.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System.
In case of any query, issue, or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum.
Moreover, for any spport you can raise a ticket from here.