QloApps Callback Request is an add-on for QloApps.
By offering customer’s callback option you show that you prioritize and value their time.
Customers have numerous queries and they want to tackle them. And this add-on supports them in finding solutions of all of their queries on call.
Ultimately, it enhances a customer’s experience. The callback request icon is visible in the frontend.
After clicking on it, a form is open, where the customer has to fill in their name, contact number, date and time of call request.
- Admin can add callback request icon on the frontend and set its position.
- From the backend, Admin can enable/ disable the option to send email to him when a customer clicks on the callback request icon.
- Admin can provide the email id on which he wants to receive a callback request.
- Configure callback request form’s border width and radius.
- Further, configure the form’s border colour, background colour and text colour.
- Admin can upload the callback request icon.
It is quite simple to install this module.
- Go to Module and Services.
- Click on Add New Module.
- Now upload the Zip file of the module and install it.
Now you have uploaded the module. Let’s see how we can configure it.
Under configuration, admin can:
Enable module- Admin can enable or disable the module.
Email to Admin- Enable it to send email to admin when customer request for a callback.
Enter Custom Email- Write the email id where admin wants to receive callback request email.
Border Width- Set the border width of the callback request form.
Border Radius- Set from here form’s border radius.
Popup Position- Admin can set from the drop-down the position of callback request icon.
Border colour- Set the colour of the form’s border.
Background colour- Admin can set the form’s background colour.
Text colour- Admin can set callback request form text colour from here.
Call Back Icon-Admin can select and upload the desired callback icon.
After installation of the module, a new tab “CallBack Request List” is added on the backend of QloApps.
By clicking on this tab, admin can view all the callback requests submitted by the customers.
At the frontend, customer can see the icon of the callback request.
You can see in the image below how the form looks like after customer click on callback request icon.
This was all from the QloApps Callback Request. I hope it helps you understand the flow and functionality of the module.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System
In case of any query, issue or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum
Lastly, do not forget to drop your thoughts in the comments.