A buy button is a clickable button that enables the admin to embed the button anywhere he wants, that is, on your blog posts or any external website.
With just a click, the potential guests of your hotel can access the cart anywhere from where the room type is mention.
You can send your customers directly to that page where you want them to land.
Guest can conveniently be redirected to the website room type page or checkout page and book rooms.
Hence, you can start receiving payment quickly and easily for bookings made.
With the QloApps Buy Button addon, hoteliers can boost their traffic and conversion rate.
- Select the room type you want to display on blog posts or other external websites.
- Customize the look and feel of the card and buy button.
- Select the page of your website where you want to redirect visitors.
- Admin can show the price of the room type on blog posts and other websites.
- On the configuration page, view, edit, delete all the buy buttons added.
- Highlight the specific room types of your hotel on your external sites, CMS, or blog.
- Redirect visitors from external sites or blogs to your website to increase traffic.
- Saves time and reduces the number of stages in customer’s booking process to improve conversion rates.
- Make your room types available on a variety of non-commercial websites.
The installation of any module is very simple in QloApps.
- Go to the “Module and Services” tab.
- Click on “Add New Module”.
Now upload the Zip file of the module and click on install.
Now you have installed the module. So let’s check how to configure it.
After clicking on the configure button, you will redirect to the configuration page.
Here you can add a new buy button. And after adding buy buttons and saving them, admin can see the list of buy buttons added.
When the admin clicks on the ‘Add new buy button’, he will be redirected to the Buy button creation page.
Configure the following options to customize the look of the card and button.
- Room type- Enter the room type name of your property to redirect customers and compel them to book it.
- Page Redirect- From the dropdown, select checkout page or room type page where you want to rediect guests.
- Button type- Select card or button.
- Card Padding Size- Set the card padding size.
- Text Color- Set card text color.
- Card Background Color- Set the background color of card.
- Card Border Color- Customize the border color of card.
- The Card Border Radius- Set the radius of card border.
- Border Size- Set card border size.
- Show Price- Enable to show price of the room type.
- Buy Button Label- The label you want display on buy button.
- Button text color- Choose the text color of buy button.
- Button Background color- Choose the background color of the button.
- The button hover color- Choose the hover colour, meaning when someone hover the cursor on the buy button what color it shows.
- Button border radius- Choose button border radius.
- Width (px)- Select the width of the button.
Moreover, click on the generate button to generate a card and button or only button and save it.
Don’t forget to click on the copy button, and paste it where you want to display the card and button.
After copying the code, admin can easily embed the button on the blog page or any other external website.
Afterwards, by clicking on Buy Now button, visitors will be redirected to the QloApps website’s room type page or checkout page, whatever the option is selected by the admin in the backend.
This was all from the QloApps Buy Button. I hope I was able to clarify the functioning of the module to you.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System
In case of any query, issue, or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum