With the help of QloApps Hotel Reservation System, the customers can book hotel rooms by paying a partial amount set by the admin. The customers do not have to pay the full amount to book rooms in your hotel. The customer can pay a part of total payment in advance. And can have confirmed booking status. They will pay the due amount at the time of check in the hotel and admin can update the due amount from the backend.
Admin can set these partial payment setting from backend.
- Go to hotel reservation system tab
- Select Settings and set the global advance payment settings.
- Now, you can also enable/disable the advance payment for a particular room type in the catalog section.
- The customer can view the partial payment option at the final checkout process.
- Once the order is placed, the admin will go to orders section. And then to the customer order and update the due amount once paid by the customer.