QloApps Bookings via Facebook Fan Page is an addon for QloApps. With the help of this module, you can show your hotel booking website on Facebook.
So this will help you to score bookings directly from Facebook. Hence, generating more revenue.
- To use and have the functionality, it is necessary to have an SSL certified website. Facebook does not allow linking of any website without an SSL certificate.
- You can create tabs only on those Facebook pages which have 2000 or more followers. Or if your app has been whitelisted by Facebook.
- Link admin’s QloApps website to the admin’s Facebook Fan page.
- Needs to have a “Fan page” on their Facebook account.
- Needs to have a Facebook developer account.
- Admin has to specify API keys to configure the module.
- Admin needs to have a “Fan page” on their Facebook account.
The installation of any module is very simple in QloApps.
- Go to Module and Services tab
- Click on Add New Module
- Now upload the Zip file of Module and click on Install
Now You Have Installed The Module. So Let Us Check The Module Configuration.
This was all from the QloApps Bookings via Facebook Fan Page. I hope I was able to clarify the functioning of the module to you.
If you want to learn about the functionality of QloApps then you can visit this link: QLO Reservation System – Free Open-Source Hotel Booking & Reservation System
In case of any query, issue or requirement please feel free to raise it on QloApps Forum
Lastly, do not forget to drop your thoughts in the comments.